When a builder and owner enter into a fixed price contract, they agree upon a set price to complete a specified project. The owner of the property pays the price that is outlined in the contract, regardless of what occurs during the building process, unless the owner alters the specifications or scope of the project.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Understanding a Guaranteed Maximum Price Construction Contract
- Structuring a Guaranteed Maximum Price Contract
Latest posts by Bryan Albiston (see all)
- Understanding the Guardianship Process in Las Vegas Nevada - December 25, 2017
- What Did You Know About Nevada’s Unique law on Electronic Wills? - November 16, 2017
- Finding a Balance: Nevada’s Landlord Tenant Laws - October 27, 2017